Hi, I am new here.
First of all, I want to congratulate for your magnificent tutorials. I learned a lot with them :)
Well, as for the thread, I would appreciate if you made a tutorial based on networking video-games.
I think that the most important points would be:
- What kind of protocol use (UDP, TCP…)
- How to build packages to send, or at least the structure
- A tutorial of making LAN and Internet connection.
- Matchmaking system and Dedicated Server.
- In case we use Datagrams (UDP), how to handle the package order and loss.
- How to calculate the PING, and how to optimize that.
Well, I've given to you some points to talk about. I think that this would be one of the most important tutorials.
And thank you very much for the tutorials.