I want to get the ball rolling on our plans for the competitions and collabs for the upcoming year.
I think it would be good for us to get together in the chat room and discuss at some point, so I want to pick a time for that. The tentative plan is 12:00 noon this Saturday, January 7th, US Mountain Standard Time. That's 2:00 PM Eastern, 11:00 AM Pacific, and 7:00 PM UTC-0 time. (I've added that to the events calendar for now. If you want to propose an alternative time, please say so in the comments here.)
What It's About:
I wanted to provide people with an opportunity to weigh in on:
1. The number of competitions that we should do during the year.
2. The number of collabs that we should do during the year.
3. The lengths of the competitions that we should do.
4. Preferences for dates/times of the competitions and collabs.
If You Can't Make It:
I know not everybody will be able to come to our little chat room discussion. If you have an opinion on any of the above but know you can't make it to the discussion (or are unsure if you can) then please either:
- leave a comment on this thread,
- or leave a message/start a conversation about it in the chat room. (I'm making a specific #site-planning channel for this kind of conversation.)