Adding 'Clean' To The Build Menu
In Visual C# Express 2005 and 2008, 'Clean' is not a default menu item on the Build menu. It is possible to add this to the Build menu. To do this, do the following steps.
- Right click on the menu at the top.
- Select Customize, which should be at the bottom of the menu that appears.
- Select the Commands tab.
- Under where it says Menu Bar: at the top, change it from Menu Bar to Build, or wherever you want to put this command.
- On the right, click on the Add Command button.
- In the Categories list on the left, choose Build.
- Find the Clean Solution item in the list of commands. It should be about the 9th one down.
- Drag this item up to the Build menu, and place it in the location you want it to be at.
page revision: 2, last edited: 05 Sep 2011 16:29